3mins to Light Rail, PetFriendly, w/ internet & AC4215 S Cloverdale St, Seattle, WA 98118, USA
About this listing
Enjoy this spacious, updated and cozy home tucked away on a private street. It features a spacious living room with a Smart TV, newly updated galley kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, and a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath and 2 closets. The home is pet friendly, has super-fast fiber internet, has AC and lots of parking spaces including a garage for use.
This three-bedroom home is sparkling clean, cozy and spacious.
– Kitchen is stocked with stainless steel kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, toaster, keurig coffee & tea, airfryer, rice cooker, and lots more
– Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite bathroom with two sinks and 2 closets
– Bedroom with one queen bed and another with 2 twin beds
– Living room with smart TV (Netflix already signed in), twin-size futon and a queen-size inflatable bed as an additional option.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet. Top sheets not provided as all sheets including duvet covers are professionally laundered after every guest.
– Washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Outdoor patio with BBQ grill (propane not provided)
– Heat & A/C available through the whole home and super-fast fiber internet
– Lots of parking available just outside the home – can fit 1 car in garage and 3 cars outside.
FIRST FLOOR: Living room with smart TV (Netflix already signed in), twin-sized futon, dining room, kitchen, half bathroom, access to outdoor patio and half bath
SECOND FLOOR: Master bedroom (king bed with ensuite bath and 2 closets) + 2 bedrooms (queen bed in one and 2 twin beds in the other), laundry room
Please note the following:
– The fireplace is not functional.
– The in-built safe in the master bedroom walk-in closet is not functional
– Propane for the grill is not provided. If you would like to use the grill, you can purchase a propane tank from the grocery store or gas station. If you’re lucky, previous guests may leave theirs behind!
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 6 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 9 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
This home is conveniently located with lots to do all around:
3 mins walk away from the Rainier Beach Light Rail station
Just off the paved Chief Sealth Trail
4 mins drive to Kubota Garden
6 mins drive to the Museum of Flight
11 mins drive from Sea-Tac Airport
18 mins drive to Pike Place Market
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock. Code for the garage will be provided separately.
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $245.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $160
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 2 Single Bed
- Living room
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Disabled parking spot
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes