96 Walk Score | SEA Town Retreat in the Heart of Capitol Hill622 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About this listing
With a walk score of 96, enjoy a piece of Seattle in the heart of Capitol Hill. One block away to amazing dining, shopping, and nightlife from the most vibrant neighborhood that Seattle has to offer. Less than a 10-minute walk to Link Light Rail Capitol Hill Station, which takes you to other areas in Greater Seattle. 5-minute drive to downtown Seattle. 3 blocks away from Volunteer Park. Free street parking with a pass is provided.
While located in the heart of Capitol Hill, the townhome is located in the back of the complex and on a side street away from the main road, ensuring a quiet and relaxing stay after a busy day in the city.
* Walker’s Paradise! Walk Score 96 – walkable to dining, cafe, shopping, and nightlife
* Fully equipped kitchen with an open living plan
* 58″ Ultra HDTV with Roku, Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime
* Fast Internet (up to 400 mbps)
* Mini-split AC in the living room and top floor
* In unit washer + dryer
* Free street parking is available with a provided Zone 4 parking pass
Built in 2019, the townhouse is full of modern elegance. Two bedrooms on different floors with their own bathrooms, providing convenience and privacy. Open design in the kitchen and living room area creates a relaxing hangout space.
* First floor: modern kitchen, living room, 58” Smart TV, dining table, queen-size sofa bed, A/C
* Second floor: Yellow bedroom, queen size bed, bathroom, laundry room with washer and dryer
* Third floor: Orange+Blue bedroom, queen size bed, bathroom, 50” Smart TV, A/C
* Fourth floor: rooftop deck to enjoy amazing sunny days in Seattle
We are animal lovers and welcome well-behaved dogs to come and stay. There is an extra $50 per pet stay fee.
One city-issued street parking permit is available for use (Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. If you would like a guaranteed parking spot, there are two open-air parking lots directly opposite the townhome complex but they require payment. Park at your own risk.) Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
9 min walk to the Capitol Hill Link light rail station ($3 ride from the airport) which comes directly from Seattle/Tacoma airport and easily explores other parts of the city!
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscapers) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Capitol Hill is the epitome of 21st-century Seattle: young, high-tech, and culturally adventurous. It’s the epicenter of coffee culture, home to clubs that spawned the grunge movement, and the site of some of Seattle’s biggest events, like Block Party and the Pride Parade. While it’s simply home to many, it’s also one of the hottest nightlife neighborhoods and has a long list of things to do, from visiting beautiful Volunteer Park to going to the Seattle Asian Art Museum, to dining or hanging out at a microbrewery. For our local recommendations, please view our guidebook for our favorite places and personal recommendations!
You will have access to the entire home. Self-check-in code will be provided 48 hours before arrival.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $250.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- Bedroom 3rd floor
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2nd floor
- 1 Queen Bed
- Living Room
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Outlet covers
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Paid parking off premises
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes