Baker’s Acres: Tranquil Studio on View Property3355 Saratoga Rd, Langley, WA 98260, USA
About this listing
Find serenity at Baker’s Acres Retreat – a charming barn converted studio on a 20 acre property. Enjoy stunning views of Saratoga Passage near the home. Step inside the newly constructed, air conditioned studio with modern furnishing and tasteful decor. With a generator on-site, rest assured that you’ll never be without power, even during stormy seasons. Venture just minutes away to the picturesque of Langley, replete with galleries, cafes, wine tasting and quaint restaurants.
This is a barn-converted studio that sits on a 20 acre property, together with the main house. The studio is about 366 sqft and has separate entry and is completely tucked away from the main house and you cannot see/hear from the main house while being in the property.
Highlights of the property:
– This is a brand new construction!
– Small yet functional kitchen for cooking meals. Dishwasher included!
– The studio is outfitted with a queen size bed and a full size pull out sofa.
– An ensuite bathroom with shower.
– Heated floors providing great comfort.
– Mini split A/C for both cooling and additional heating.
– Generator supports power use during power outage.
You will need a car for getting around.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– Please note that owners live in the main house on the property. The studio has no direct water view but walking around the grounds closer to the main house you will get amazing water view. Please respect owners’ privacy when you walk the grounds, and please keep pets on leash. Do note that owners have a dog at home that might bark from time to time. You will not hear him from the studio.
– Cellphone signal can be spotty. You might want to enable Wi-Fi calling/texting if your carrier allows. Satellite Internet is great as owners work from home.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside, and keep pets on leash when outside, since home is not fenced and wildlife frequently visits.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited on the property (in and outside of home).
Interaction with guests
Owners live on site are are happy to help if there are any issues/concerns during the stay. For all questions, please send us a message/call our number and we are happy to help you!
A short drive is the Town of Langley, one of the cutest down in Washington! This tiny waterfront village has a picturesque townscape that feels straight out of a tourist brochure. It is replete with galleries, cafes, and restaurants and makes a great day trip!
Guest has access to the entire studio, front yard. Guests can walk around on the property but please be mindful that owner lives in the main house; please keep pets on leash and keep noise level down.
- Guests: 4
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Studio
- per night: $125.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $75
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Near Ocean
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Sea view
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes