Cozy and Modern Home! W/ Parking and City View!4303 Dayton Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
About this listing
Brand new & modern townhome right in the heart of Fremont , just one block from the hustle and bustle of Fremont Ave, yet tucked away on a quiet street, the best of both worlds! Enjoy your morning coffee on the rooftop deck, while being surrounded by breathtaking views of Seattle. 10 mins walking to the amazing Woodland Park Zoo, 4 mins drive to Fremont Troll, a Seattle favorite Theo Chocolate, Sunday Street Market and more! Space Needle: 23 mins, Pike Place Market: 25 minutes.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This two-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, spices, servingware, keurig coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms (queen bed) on the second floor with bathroom. Master bedroom with queen bed on its own level with ensuite bath.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Radiant heated floor for both bathroom
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
– Living room with a full size sofa bed for additional sleeping, dining room, kitchen.
– Cooling & heating by mini split.
– One bedroom with Queen size bed and full bath, heating only.
– Bedroom with Queen bed and ensuite full bath.
– Cooling & heating by mini split.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 5 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
Indie shops and hip bars pack this bohemian neighborhood on the north bank of the canal. Quirky outdoor sculptures include the gigantic Fremont Troll, lurking under the Aurora Bridge, and the towering Fremont Rocket. Arty residents and tech workers hang out in the area’s eclectic eateries. The Fremont Sunday Market has art, antiques and food trucks. Cyclists and walkers explore the canalside Burke-Gilman Trail.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $220.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- Default bedroom
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Sofa bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes