Cozy home w/ outdoor patio & high speed internet!4325 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
About this listing
Enjoy this spacious, timeless and cozy home with a fully fenced front yard 15 mins from the University of Washington. Shared gym in the backyard for your workout routine! This home is conveniently located off I-5, within walking distance to shops and famous restaurants including Ezell’s Famous Chicken and 45th Stop N Shop & Poke Bar. The home features a nice mix of timeless wood features in the living and dining room, and a modern atmosphere in the kitchen and bedrooms.
– Strictly no parties or events allowed in the home. $500 fine not including damages which will be assessed separately. Thank you for your cooperation.
– The home is located right by I-5. During the day, there is considerable noise in the home especially in the living room and dining room areas. The noise is also noticeable in the top floor bedroom with the twin beds as that bedroom faces I-5. The two bedrooms on the main floor are quieter. We provide ear plugs for guests who are sensitive to noise.
– The home has two entrances and is split into 2 separate listings. This listing includes the fully fenced front yard, main floor, top floor and outdoor patio. This rental does not include the lower level. Guests staying in the lower level have a separate entrance and will not have access to the main floor and top floor as long as you close the laundry room door and utilize the privacy lever we have installed.
– The common laundry area, the backyard and the detached gym in the backyard is a shared area with other guests.
This three-bedroom home is sparkling clean, cozy and spacious.
– Kitchen is stocked with stainless steel kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, toaster, keurig coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms with queen beds on the main floor with a bathroom in between
– Bedroom with 2 twin beds on top floor with game room
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet. Top sheets not provided as all sheets including duvet covers are professionally laundered after every guest.
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs in common laundry room shared by unit on the lower floor
– Outdoor patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
– One city-issued street parking permit available for use (see below for more details)
– Detached gym in the backyard with rowing machine, speed bike, treadmill, exercise ball, yoga mat and TV.
FIRST FLOOR: living room with smart Roku TV, dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook, 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bathroom, access to outdoor patio and shared laundry room on the lower level, heat only
SECOND FLOOR: game room and bedroom with 2 twin beds, A/C
LOWER FLOOR: common laundry room shared with guests in the lower level
Please note the following:
– A city-issued street parking permit is provided and if there are no parking lots in the street directly in front, there should be ample lots in the next block. The street parking permit allows you to park for extended periods of time. Otherwise, it is 2-hour parking from 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday and anytime thereafter. Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
– The fireplace is not functional.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
-There is an abandoned house that is burnt on the front 2 doors down. It appears that some homeless sometimes hang around that area but they have so far, posed no risk or trouble to past guests. If you have any issues during your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know and we would be happy to assist in contacting the Seattle Police Department.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
The University District is home to the University of Washington. Other than the beautiful college campus, the University District is filled with incredible dining options and interesting shops.
The main floor, top floor, fully fenced front yard and outdoor patio is included in this rental. Laundry room and backyard is shared with guests on the lower floor. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock. Private entrance.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $200.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Single Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes