Home w/rooftop view of the water/city/Mt.Rainier!4036 Linden Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
About this listing
Book this home while availability lasts, for the Fremont Solstice Parade, and enjoy 4th of July fireworks in Lake Union right from the rooftop deck!
A beautiful townhome in quirky Fremont (rated top 10 coolest neighborhoods in US) with modern architecture and tasteful Indian furnishing. Spacious private rooftop to take in the breathtaking view of the water, the city and Mt.Rainier.
Worried about the Seattle gloom? Beat the grey weather with our warm, color-infused home that is teeming with authentic decor sourced ethically from India. If you are in town for some serious inspiration, or simply want a great sleep in the comfort of an inviting bed, we welcome you to enjoy our light-filled space.
Our guests rave about:
* Spotlessly clean premises!
* Great sleep score with a very cozy bed!
* Stunning views of Mt. Rainier, Downtown Seattle and Lake Union!
* Location: Quirky cafes, tech offices, yoga studios, bus line, fabulous eateries, parks, lakes. You can’t go wrong with Fremont!
This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1/2 bathroom, sleeps up to 7 guests and is around 1800 sqft.
– Living room, dining room, kitchen.
– 1/2 bathroom with sink and toilet.
– Cooling & heating by mini split.
– Two bedrooms with Queen size beds. One bedroom with work space for remote work options.
– One full bathroom with shower & tub.
– Master bedroom with King bed and a twin size loft bed.
– Ensuite bathroom with shower.
Other feature about the space:
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, tea, ground and Keurig combo coffee maker.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light, as well as blackout curtains for bedrooms
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
– Our house is on a quiet residential street with free street parking around. Our guests love spending time on the rooftop deck that boasts stunning views of Mt. Rainier dwarfing the Seattle skyline. Sunrises/sunsets on the deck are the best thing ever!
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
Indie shops and hip bars pack this bohemian neighborhood on the north bank of the canal. Quirky outdoor sculptures include the gigantic Fremont Troll, lurking under the Aurora Bridge, and the towering Fremont Rocket. Arty residents and tech workers hang out in the area’s eclectic eateries. The Fremont Sunday Market has art, antiques and food trucks. Cyclists and walkers explore the canalside Burke-Gilman Trail.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $290.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Cleaning fee: $170
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Single Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dryer in common space
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Mountain view
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes