Magnolia Cozy 3bd retreat, perfect for family!2310 W Dravus St, Seattle, WA 98199, USA
About this listing
This cozy home is in a prime Magnolia location with off-street privacy and parking. Enjoy your morning coffee on either of the two view balconies, or a summer cook-out in the privately fenced backyard. Enjoy the local life in one of Seattle’s finest neighborhoods while also being a stone’s throw away from every tourist attraction. This perfectly located home is ready for visitors, business travelers, or families who will enjoy the wonderful space.
This is a three level townhome that is 1671 sqft. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with the following layout:
First Floor: Entrance, queen bedroom w/ desk;
Second Floor: Living room w/balcony, Dining room, Kitchen, work area, half bath, access via stairs to fenced backyard;
Third Floor: King bed room with ensuite bathroom and balcony; Queen bed room with ensuite bathroom; laundry area.
This area is somewhat walkable, with many amenities nearby with a short drive. The closest grocery store is QFC which is 10 min walk or a 2 min drive. Magnolia Village is another bigger collection of stores 5 min drive away. There is a bus stop at 22nd Ave & W Dravus (2 min walk) that will take you to Seattle Downtown.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– Get to enjoy our free Hulu, Paramount+, ESPN+, Peacock, Netflix and Disney+ streaming services offer now. These are a great holiday option to chill with family on all the latest movies and sports.
– To remove makeup, please use complimentary makeup remover wipes or makeup removal towels, not white towels. Permanent stains to bedding or towels will be charged at retail replacement cost to your account.
– Don’t flush wipes or anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Located northwest of downtown Seattle, Magnolia is a tranquil, suburban neighborhood that features Seattle’s most beloved park (Discovery Park), and incredible views of the water easily accessible. The neighborhood offers a relaxed and laid-back lifestyle despite being located within 3 miles (or 10 minutes) from Downtown Seattle.
Guest will have private access to the entire townhome including the fenced backyard but no access to the garage.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $255.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $160
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Accessible-height bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes