Modern & Cozy New Townhome; Heart of Fremont!3609 2nd Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, USA
About this listing
Great for travelers looking for a place that feels like home. Includes fully stocked kitchen & home office with a proper desk and monitors. View bedroom with Cali King bed. Spacious private rooftop with firepit & dining space to take in the breathtaking view of the city, South Lake Union, the Canal and Mountain’s. Smack in the middle of Seattle, take the bus right outside to head downtown & explore Fremont!
Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you!
This home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 3 guests and is 1,376 sqft. This home is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
FIRST FLOOR: main entrance
SECOND FLOOR: home office with twin xl bed, AC, bathroom with tub
THIRD FLOOR: living room, kitchen, dining, AC
FOURTH FLOOR: master bedroom with Cali King bed, bathroom with shower
ROOFTOP: deck, firepit, hammock, outdoor couch, dining table & chairs
Our guests rave about:
– Fully stocked kitchen with high end kitchen appliances and cookware.
– Two bedrooms on different levels with own bathrooms
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light, as well as blackout curtains for bedrooms
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit is prohibited during the burn ban
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
This neighborhood has easy access to downtown Seattle and other tourist areas. Walk score of 91! During the day, take the bus right outside to head downtown, explore Fremont, or walk around the Canal on the Burke Gilman Trail. As for nightlife, there is an abundance of bars and restaurants just blocks away.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $159.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Single Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Paid parking off premises
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Stereo system
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes