Modern Oasis! Heart of Capitol Hill! Walk score 96Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About this listing
Impressive walk score of 96, just one block off Broadway where you can find a multitude of restaurants, cafes and bars, yet tucked away on a quiet st, the best of both worlds! Enjoy our comfortable mattress, high-end furniture and fully equipped kitchen, fast internet speed up to 400 Mbps! Stroll to the beautiful Volunteer Park just a few mins from the home and enjoy a lovely walk with your pups! 5mins to downtown Seattle, 9 mis walk to Link Light rail, free street parking available!
**Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
While located in the heart of Capitol Hill, the townhome complex is located off to a side street away from the main road, ensuring a quiet stay.
This two-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, keurig coffee & tea and milk frother
– Two bedrooms on different levels with own bathrooms
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
FIRST FLOOR: kitchen, living room, full sofa bed, AC
SECOND FLOOR: bedroom, bathroom, washer/dryer, heater only (fan provided), reading corner
THIRD FLOOR: master bedroom, master bathroom, AC, balcony
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck with comfortable furniture
One city-issued street parking permit available for use (Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. If you would like a guaranteed parking spot, there are two open-air parking lots directly opposite the townhome complex but they require payment ($4 for 0-2hrs, $10 for overnight).
9 min walk to the Capitol Hill Link light rail station ($3 ride from the airport) which comes directly from Seattle/Tacoma airport and easily explore other parts of the city!
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Capitol Hill is the epitome of 21st century Seattle: young, high-tech and culturally adventurous. It’s the epicenter of coffee culture, home to clubs that spawned the grunge movement, and the site of some of Seattle’s biggest events, like Block Party and the Pride Parade. While it’s simply home to many, it’s also one of the hottest nightlife neighborhoods and has a long list of things to do, from visiting beautiful Volunteer Park to going to the Seattle Asian Art Museum, to dining or hanging out at a microbrewery. For our local recommendations, please view our guidebook for our favorite places and personal recommendations!
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $250.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Paid parking off premises
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Table corner guards
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes