Modern & Stylish Townhome; Heart of Capitol Hill!422C 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About this listing
Walk score of 99 right in the heart of Capitol Hill on 10th Ave E, just one block from the hustle and bustle of Broadway E, yet quietly tucked away on a quiet street. The best of both worlds! Broadway is the most vibrant Seattle neighborhood for dining, cafes, shopping and nightlife. Just a 5 minutes walk to the Capitol Hill link light rail station for you to easily explore other parts of the city!
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This two-bedroom townhome is stylish, sparkling clean and light-filled to ensure a great stay in Seattle’s best neighborhood.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, basic condiments, keurig coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms on different levels with own bathrooms, dedicated TV and workspace. First floor bedroom also has mini fridge and microwave in the closet.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of light, as well as blackout curtains for bedrooms
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
– One city-issued street parking permit available for use (Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. If you would like a guaranteed parking spot, there are two open-air parking lots next to the 76 gas station up north on 10th Ave E but they require payment. Park at your own risk.)
FIRST FLOOR: bedroom, bathroom, washer/dryer, heater only (fan provided), small outdoor seating area
SECOND FLOOR: kitchen, living room, smart TV, A/C
THIRD FLOOR: master bedroom, master bathroom, walk-in closet, A/C
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Capitol Hill is the heart of Seattle – a prominent hub for food, music and nightlife. It is also an excellent neighborhood to live in.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $225.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Paid parking off premises
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes