Beach Cottage in Coupeville | Walk to beach park2553 San Juan St, Coupeville, WA 98239, USA
About this listing
Fully renovated cottage, perfect for a getaway! Stroll along the quiet country lane and enjoy coffee/wine in the woods by the warm fire pit. Walking distance to Fort Ebey State Park which has some of the best hiking around.
10 mins east – Town of Coupeville
30 mins north – Deception Pass State Park
8 mins south – Ebey’s Landing
15 mins south – Ferry to Port Townsend
50 mins south – Ferry to Seattle
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
NOTE: Sierra Country Club pool is open seasonally in spring and summer. In 2023, it’ll be open from Memorial Day weekend, through around Labor Day weekend, opening for weekends only the first couple of weeks and daily after. $5 per person using the pool applies, payable in cash to the pool attendant. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pool pass will be provided with check-in instructions. Please note that Sierra Country Club reserves the right to open and close the pool without notice.
This is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath rambler, ~1,300 sqft with a large, partially fenced yard.
– Kitchen is fully stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, basic condiments, ground coffee & tea
– Air Purifier in the living room
– Master bedroom: king bed, yoga space, vanity table, en suite bath
– 2nd bedroom: queen bed, desk and chair
– 3rd bedroom: two twin beds, side by side
– Hall bathroom: tub + shower, to be shared by the rest of the bedrooms
– On-site washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Spacious deck and private backyard for your entertainment needs
Take advantage of the local cuisine and the dedication to farm-to-table dining. World famous Penn Cove mussels are harvested daily and you can enjoy them at many local eateries. The best place for mussels and other amazing seafood dishes, in our opinion, is the Oystercatcher in downtown Coupeville. Make sure to make a reservation. Also be sure to make time for several trips to the Little Red Hen Bakery for some of the best baked goods in all of Washington. Get the cardamom roll and definitely a loaf of bread.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Community pool: This home is part of the Sierra Country Club community which has a seasonal community pool (currently closed and will open around Memorial Day). There will be a $2/person charge at the door for each use of the pool.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit is prohibited during the burn ban
Perfect cabin in the woods on a quiet street in the highly desirable Sierra Country Club. Central location close to Ft Ebey State Park, near Coupeville, Oak Harbor and close to NAS Whidbey.
Guest will have access to the entire house, except for the back shed
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $200.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $125
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Single Bed
- 1 King Bed
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes