Walk Score 97|Cozy home w rooftop, views of city!1835 14th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
About this listing
Brand new & modern townhome in a fantastic location, Amazon, Google, UW, Seattle Japanese garden, Pike Place Market…. all within 10 mins! Walk to tons of restaurants, coffee shops, city park, bus stop (line8,10,43) and link light rail station. It’s a piece of Seattle that doesn’t feel crowded. But at the same time, it has everything you need!
Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you!
This home has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 6 guests and is 956 sqft
This home is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay!
Cozy and free-flowing main floors connect living rooms and kitchens, comprising thoughtful, seamless open layouts.
Luxurious primary and secondary suites imbue privacy and comfort, each encompassing an entire floor.
-Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, coffee & tea
-Two bedrooms on different levels with own bathrooms
-All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
-Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
-High speed internet service
-Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
– One city-issued street parking permit is available for use
(Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. )Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
FIRST FLOOR: Main entrance, kitchen, dining, living room with smart TV, A/C
SECOND FLOOR: Bedroom & bathroom w/tub, heat only
THIRD FLOOR: master bedroom & master bathroom w/shower, A/C
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck with outdoor furniture
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
Capitol Hill is the epitome of 21st century Seattle: young, high-tech and culturally adventurous. It’s the epicenter of coffee culture, home to clubs that spawned the grunge movement, and the site of some of Seattle’s biggest events, like Block Party and the Pride Parade.
Capitol Hill is also the heart of Seattle – a prominent hub for food, music and nightlife. It is also an excellent neighborhood to live in.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $250.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes