Newly remodeled modern space w/ speed internet!4325 5th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
About this listing
Note: This is a brand new listing but I’m an experienced host! Check out my profile for reviews on my other properties.
Enjoy this newly renovated cozy and pet-friendly home 15 mins from the University of Washington. Shared gym in the backyard for your workout routine! This home is conveniently located off I-5, within walking distance to shops and famous restaurants including Ezell’s Famous Chicken and 45th Stop N Shop & Poke Bar.
– The home is located right by I-5. During the day, there is some noise in the home. We provide ear plugs for guests who are sensitive to noise.
– This listing is for the lower unit in the home and is a half-basement. The entrance to this unit is in the back of the home and has a few steps down to enter the unit.
– The home has two entrances and is split into 2 separate listings. This listing includes the bottom floor only and does not include the upper floor. Guests staying in the upper level have a separate entrance and will not have access to the bottom unit as long as you close the laundry room door and utilize the privacy lever we have installed. That being said, since this unit is on the bottom floor, you may sometimes hear guests in the upper unit. If there are excessive noise concerns during your stay, please let us know so that we can address it with the guests in the upper floor.
-Thermostat control is only available in the upper unit however the thermostat will be kept at a comfortable 68 degrees. Portable heaters for each space are provided for additional heating as needed.
– One city-issued street parking permit available for use (see below for more details)
– The common laundry area, the backyard and the detached gym in the backyard is a shared area with other guests.
This one-bedroom home is sparkling clean, cozy and spacious.
– Kitchen is stocked with an electric cooktop (note: no kitchen hood), cookware, silverware, toaster, keurig coffee & tea
– One bedroom with queen bed. Beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet. Top sheets not provided as all sheets including duvet covers are professionally laundered after every guest.
– Full-sized futon in the living room
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs in common laundry room shared by unit on the upper floor
– Outdoor patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
– Living room with smart Roku TV
– Detached gym in the backyard with rowing machine, speed bike, treadmill, exercise ball, yoga mat and TV.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
– A city-issued street parking permit is provided and if there are no parking lots in the street directly in front, there should be ample lots in the next block. The street parking permit allows you to park for extended periods of time. Otherwise, it is 2-hour parking from 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday and anytime thereafter. Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 2 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 4 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
The University District is home to the University of Washington. Other than the beautiful college campus, the University District is filled with incredible dining options and interesting shops.
The lower unit is included in this rental. Laundry room and backyard is shared with guests on the upper floor. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock. Private entrance.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $105.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $100
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes