Panoramic view home w/Hot Tub! Pet Friendly!1991 West Beach Road , Oak Harbor, Washington 98277, United States
About this listing
Wonderful Whidbey Island retreat sitting on a high bank bluff with unobstructed ocean view! This lovely one level home has walls of windows to the spectacular ocean view, and a large waterside deck for entertaining. While peaceful and secluded, city convenience is only 10 minutes away!
This is a single level home with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has a queen bed. Living room has a 3rd queen bed (pull out sofa bed).
A large deck with a hot tub facing the ocean provides great relaxation. Outdoor dining space & BBQ grill are also available. NOTE: due to sand buildup in the area, the backyard no longer has adequately high fence and so the backyard is NOT fenced. We provide a dog tie so you can still bring your pet outside but PLEASE supervise your pet and children while in the backyard since the home is on a cliff. Please refer to the listing photos for backyard!
The house is in a perfect location to enjoy all Whidbey Island has to offer. 20 minutes to the north is Deception Pass State Park, an iconic attraction on the Island and the most visited state park in Washington. 10 minutes to the east is Oak Harbor, the Island’s largest city with restaurants, bars, grocery shopping and essentials. 15 minutes to the south is Coupeville, a historic waterfront town with rich history, restaurants, galleries and shopping.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– If you have not been identity verified via the booking platform, you consent to completing a third-party to screening to verify your identity and check criminal databases. The screening will have to be completed within 3 days from booking confirmation or at least 24 hours before check-in, whichever is earlier to confirm your reservation. You are welcome to reach out to us for complete terms regarding guest screening.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended. Please supervise your pet and children while in the backyard since the backyard is unfenced.
– Cellphone signal is weak. You might want to enable Wi-Fi calling/texting if your carrier allows. It is also a good idea to turn off roaming as we are close to the US/CA boarder.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
– This area of Whidbey Island is very sandy. The front yard and back yard is basically like a sandy beach due to all the sand buildup. Please note that when it is windy the wind will blow sand and may cover the pavements and driveway. This also means that the windows get easily dirty. Our housekeeping team does their very best to clean the windows so you have a clear view of the ocean but is impossible to be perfect due to the wind blowing the sand around. In addition, we have dedicated hot tub cleaning team to clean, balance and vacuum sand in the hot tub after every guest stay. However, please note that even after doing so, there will still be sand in the hot tub as the sand is in the filters. Thank you for your understanding!
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 6 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 8 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of charcoal grill is prohibited during the burn ban
Interaction with guests
I live in Seattle so will not be physically on site during your stay, so you can count on utmost privacy. I can be reached via Airbnb text and am happy to answer your questions and assist you in any way I can.
Guest can use the entire house including the patio and the backyard.
Please remove your shoes inside the home.
This is a very windy/sandy area. When not at home, please close the windows.
No unregistered guests or visitors allowed overnight.
Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
No food/drink in the hot tub.
Report any damages and/or breakages in a reasonably timely manner.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Bungalow
- per night: $205.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $129
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Near Ocean
- Ocean Front
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Sea view
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes