Seattle Gem: Modern and Cozy 2BR Home w/ Parking!4802 Dayton Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
About this listing
Welcome to our brand new and modern townhouse in the heart of Fremont, which is a quirky and artistic neighborhood in Seattle with unique shops, restaurants, and attractions. The home is tastefully decorated and fully equipped with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay, and don’t miss the breathtaking views from our rooftop, where you can take in the stunning sights of the city and Mt.Rainier.
Walk just 10 minutes to discover the amazing Woodland Park Zoo or drive 4 minutes to visit the Fremont Troll, Theo Chocolate, Sunday Street Market, and more! Plus, with the Space Needle just 23 minutes away and Pike Place Market a mere 25 minutes away, our home is the perfect base for your Seattle adventures, with a prime location that offers easy access to all the city’s top attractions.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This two-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, keurig coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms on different levels with own bathrooms
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Private rooftop patio with a beautiful view
– Dedicated parking pad + additional free street parking
– One bedroom with Queen size bed and full bath, heating only but fan is provided.
– Living room with a full-size futon for additional sleeping, dining room, and kitchen.
– Cooling & heating by mini split.
– Bedroom with King bed and ensuite full bath.
– Cooling & heating by mini split.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 5 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), (NO pets), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
Indie shops and hip bars pack this bohemian neighborhood on the north bank of the canal. Quirky outdoor sculptures include the gigantic Fremont Troll, lurking under the Aurora Bridge, and the towering Fremont Rocket. Arty residents and tech workers hang out in the area’s eclectic eateries. The Fremont Sunday Market has art, antiques and food trucks. Cyclists and walkers explore the canalside Burke-Gilman Trail.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $220.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $130
- Default bedroom
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 King Bed
- Living Room
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes