Spacious 4 BR/3 BA Home in the Heart of Seattle!909 W Crockett St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
About this listing
Spacious home with spectacular views of Puget Sound, Elliott Bay, The Olympic Mountains, marina, & more! Watch a panoramic sunset from multiple decks on each floor! Adorable children’s room next to the luxury master bedroom, great layout for multi-generational groups, families & group travelers! Located in the charming Queen Anne neighborhood, visit the best restaurants and shops Seattle has to offer! High-speed internet up to 1G, w/ WIFI-6 which has fast internet for games, streams & meetings!
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This is a 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom family home!
– Kitchen is fully stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, spices, servingware, coffee and tea
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– A/C for the whole home
– Big windows with lots of natural light
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Multiple decks with comfortable outdoor furniture
– Park your cars on the street free of charge
MAIN FLOOR: Dining room, kitchen, living room with Smart TV (Netflix provided), one bedroom with queen bed, full bathroom, private deck, full bath with bathtub
UPPER FLOOR: The bunk bed in the kids room is a twin loft bed and rolling twin bed combo, luxury master bedroom with king size bed features an en-suite full bath, wet bar, fireplace, enormous walk in closet, and TWO private decks
BASEMENT: Bedroom with full bed, entertainment space for children and sofa bed, TV (Netflix provided), office area, bathroom with shower, walk-out patio
Perfectly located minutes away from restaurants, shops and a short drive to Ballard, Fremont & downtown.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– The bunk bed in the kids room is a twin loft bed and rolling twin bed combo, for your kids safety, the top bunk not be used for children under 6 years old
– There is not a dedicated parking spot provided. Street parking is free but on a first-come-first-served street parking basis.
– The hot tub on the walk-out patio is not working, please do not use/open it.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home
without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 8 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 10 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Queen Anne is one of the most well-known and noteworthy neighborhoods in Seattle. The neighborhood is the site of the iconic Space Needle and some of the most magnificent views in Seattle. Tourists and locals alike visit Queen Anne because of its rich architectural history, local eateries, and compelling attractions.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $500.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $250
- Default bedroom
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4
- 1 Double Bed
- Shared space
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes