Spacious & cozy 3BR/3.5BA townhome with garage!Seattle, WA 98109, USA
About this listing
Enjoy a spacious, warm, bright and comfortable townhome with three bedrooms. each with its own bathroom for comfort and privacy! This place is good for group travelers, families and multi-generational groups. The home is just minutes walk away from Lake Union, multiple bus options and biking trails, making it easy for you to explore local restaurants, cafes, Queen Anne’s rich architecture, and all the neighborhood has to offer.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhome with one car garage. The entire house is about 1500 sqft.
– Free street parking on public roads for additional cars in addition to the one-car garage
– Kitchen is stocked with stainless steel kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, coffee & tea
– Living room with smart TV
– Unique 2 master suites occupy the upstairs while a lower 3rd bedroom and 3/4 bath allow for optimal privacy
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Sofa bed in the living room for two as an additional sleeping option
– Big windows with lots of natural light
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
FIRST FLOOR (lower): bedroom (full bed), bath with shower, washer & dryer
SECOND FLOOR (main): kitchen, living room, sofa bed (queen size), smart TV, half bath
THIRD FLOOR: 2 bedrooms w/ queen bed and ensuite bath for each bedroom,
Perfectly located minutes away from restaurants, shops and a short drive to Ballard, Fremont & downtown.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– There is no A/C in the house, only heating system powered by water heater. Fans are provided in each of the bedrooms.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 6 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 8 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
Queen Anne is one of the most well-known and noteworthy neighborhoods in Seattle. The neighborhood is the site of the iconic Space Needle and some of the most magnificent views in Seattle. Tourists and locals alike visit Queen Anne because of its rich architectural history, local eateries, and compelling attractions.
The entire townhome w/garage is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $245.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $170
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes