Spacious & cozy living in the heart of Seattle1308 E Marion St, Seattle, WA 98122, USA
About this listing
Spacious townhome with parking onsite is a rare find in downtown Seattle! Two comfortable bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen in a fantastic location – steps away from Seattle University, Swedish Hospital, Harborview Medical Center and Virginia Mason Medical Center. Also minutes away from the hustle and bustle of E Pike St and Broadway where you can find vibrant streets of dining, cafes, shopping and nightlife. Close to everything, yet tucked away on a quiet street!
This is a two bedroom townhome about 1350 sqft. It is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled and well equipped to ensure a great stay.
– Fully stocked kitchen including a juicer, slow cooker, a French press in addition to a keurig machine.
– Two bedrooms with two bath and an additional powder room on the 2nd floor.
– Big windows with lots of natural light, as well as blackout curtains for bedrooms
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– 3 portable AC is provided
FIRST FLOOR: entry & garage
SECOND FLOOR: Living room w/sofa bed, dining, kitchen, half bath
THIRD FLOOR: Master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bath, guest bedroom with two twin beds, another bathroom in the hallway, washer/dryer.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– No AC at this home
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– This home has a one-car garage. Please take note that the garage is a bit tight but Minivans and other normal-sized SUVs have no problem fitting. Larger SUV’s might not fit but there’s also street parking available. Parking permit will be provided. The garage dimension is 9.4 ft. long x 8 ft. wide.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
The neighborhood is home to beautiful parks and green spaces, such as Volunteer Park and Cal Anderson Park, which provide opportunities for outdoor activities and relaxation. Whether you’re looking for cultural experiences, culinary delights, or a vibrant nightlife scene, Capitol Hill offers a dynamic and exciting neighborhood for your stay.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $250.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- 2 Single Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes