Stylish&cozy home w/rooftop, space-needle view!319 Malden Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112, USA
About this listing
On a quiet neighborhood street while being a block away from 15th St and the vibrant neighborhood of Capitol Hill, this home is the perfect spot to stay while you visit Seattle! Walkscore of 98, you are within walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, and multiple public transit options including the light rail (7 min walk away). 2 bed/bath on separate levels for privacy, and you get your own private roof top patio with views of downtown, the Space Needle, and Puget Sound.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This two-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay in Seattle’s best neighborhood.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, extensive selection of spices, Nespresso coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms on different levels with own bathrooms
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light, as well as blackout curtains for bedrooms
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
– One city-issued street parking permit available for use (Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
FIRST FLOOR: Main entrance, kitchen, dining, living room with smart TV, A/C for heating & cooling
SECOND FLOOR: bedroom, bathroom w/tub, washer/dryer, heater only
THIRD FLOOR: master bedroom, master bathroom w/shower, A/C for heating & cooling
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $245.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $130
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Sea view
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes