Tranquil Hot Tub Retreat! 2BR Cabin in Paradise!225 Paradise Dr, Ashford, WA 98304, USA
About this listing
Book a relaxing getaway in this cozy, warm and stylishly designed two bedrooms A-frame! Mins away from Mt. Rainier National Park, the only entrance open year-round! This cabin built with great quality and offers a serene retreat for nature enthusiasts. Relax in the hot tub in the backyard while watching the deer roam around. Book now to escape to this cozy sanctuary amidst the mountains!
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
Our front yard easily fits 4-5 cars, and plenty of parking spaces around.
The cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The master bedroom has a Queen bed; the secondary bedroom has a full-size bed. The cabin shares one bathroom with a shower and bathtub. Fully stocked kitchen & laundry room.
》High end furniture for your use and high quality mattress, pillows and linens for comfortable sleeping.
》Year-round hot tub to relax sore muscles.
》Smart TV in the living room.
》Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machine, ground coffee machine, dinnerware, silverware, drinkware, cookware and servingware.
》Fire pit and deck chairs provided.
》BBQ grill with picnic table on the back patio.
》Unfortunately no washer and dryer are provided.
The cabin is accessed by fully maintained roads all year around. There is no public transit nearby and is only accessible by car. Four-wheel drive is recommended in the winter. Tire chains are available for rent at local stores during winter.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Please note that the access to the loft area with the one queen size bed is via a spiral staircase which may be unsafe for young children who are not proficient around stairs. There are however 1 bedroom with full size bed on the lower floor which they can utilize.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Please shower before going into the hot tub. We are not responsible for any sickness or illness from hot tub usage. If you have any medical concerns, please do not use the hot tub.
– Cellphone: cellphone signal is weak; you are advised to enable wifi calling/texting if your carrier allows!
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit and grill is prohibited during the burn ban.
Paradise Estates is a mix of full time residents, vacation homes, and other rental properties. It is a private community ~ 5 miles from the Nisqually entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park.
Guest will have access to the entire place.
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Cabin
- per night: $220.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $100
- Default bedroom
- 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes