Views of Triton Cove w Private Beach! Pet Friendly171 N Webster Ln, Lilliwaup, WA 98555, USA
About this listing
Welcome to the Eagles Nest! Enjoy the breathtaking view of Triton Cove from the large upper and lower deck and walk all the way down to the beach to enjoy the view!
This home has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps up to 10 guests, and is spacious at ~3,300 sqft. It is a two story house with lots of outdoor deck space and stairs leading all the way down to the private beach.
– Oversized upper and lower deck with lots of outdoor seating available to enjoy the breathtaking view of Triton Cove
– Stairs from the home all the way down to the private beach
– Kitchen is stocked with kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, keurig coffee & tea
– Foosball table for family fun!
– All beds are outfitted with comfortable linens and a comfortable duvet
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
MAIN LEVEL: Kitchen, living room, dining room (AC provided), laundry area, an office, 3 bedrooms (1 bedroom with a king bed, another with a full bed, and another with twin bunk beds) and 2 bathrooms
LOWER LEVEL: Living room with TV, 2 bedrooms with full beds, 1 bathroom
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– A/C is only provided in the dining/living area. Every where else in the home is equipped with wall heaters and lots of space heaters for heat
– Satellite internet is provided and it is quite slow (1-3mbps speed). In our experience, you can browse the internet and check your email but that’s it. Please note the internet speed limitations.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 10 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– If you intend to harvest shellfish, please obtain the necessary licenses and educate yourself on shellfish harvesting rules in the area. Guests are expected to follow the state’s shellfish harvesting rules. PLEASE PROTECT THE SHELLFISH POPULATION! We’re not responsible for any fines incurred. Please do not cook oysters in our home. You may use the outdoor BBQ grill.
The entire home (except 2 locked rooms to store personal items) is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Cabin
- per night: $190.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $150
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Bunk Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Free parking on premises
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Sea view
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes