Walk Score 96,❤️of Capitol Hill!628 10th Avenue East , Seattle, Washington 98102, United States
About this listing
• Walker’s Paradise! Walk Score 96 (walkable to dining, cafe, shopping, nightlife)
• Both beds are Sleep Number with adjustable firmness
• Transit Score 79 (9 min walk to Cap Hill Link Light rail)
• Bike Score 88 (bikeable)
• Fully equipped kitchen (Nespresso, Instant Pot, Air Fryer)
• 50″ Ultra HDTV w/ Roku – Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus & ESPN
• Fast Internet (up to 300 mbps)
• Windows w/ black-out curtains
• Free street parking available
• Onsite washer + dryer
• 5mins to downtown Seattle
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary (Just look at our reviews). We look forward to hosting you! **
While located in the heart of Capitol Hill, the townhome complex is located off to a side street away from the main road, ensuring a quiet stay.
》Two different kinds of pillows are provided for each person
》Bedrooms have a writing desk, chair and black-out curtains
》The living room features a comfortable daybed with sleeping mattress, a lift-top coffee table with duvets for the daybed, board games
》For your privacy and comfort of those sleeping on the daybeds, all large windows on the first floor have black-out curtains installed
》The kitchen also has dinnerware, flatware and serving ware sets more than sufficient for 6 people
FIRST FLOOR: kitchen, living room, daybed with trundle, AC
SECOND FLOOR: bedroom, bathroom, washer/dryer, heater only (fan provided)
THIRD FLOOR: master bedroom, master bathroom, AC, balcony
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck
– Closet door in master bedroom does not open fully (but has sufficient access space) in order to cater more space around the work desk.
– The 2 bedrooms and bathrooms are on separate floors
– This townhome has 4 levels with kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms on separate floors. Guests staying here will need to be comfortable with stairs.
One city-issued street parking permit available for use (Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. If you would like a guaranteed parking spot, there are two open-air parking lots directly opposite the townhome complex but they require payment. Park at your own risk.) Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
I highly recommend using ride-sharing services:
For $3 in Uber credit, use my code – h01fc
For $5 in Lyft credit, use my code – JOANNE455884
》9 min walk to Capitol Hill Link Light Rail station which comes directly from Seattle/Tacoma airport
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
We are here for you during your stay, or can be invisible. It’s up to you. If needed, we’re only a phone call/message away. You will be able to self checkin upon arrival.
Capitol Hill is the heart of Seattle; A prominent hub for food, music and nightlife. It is also an excellent neighborhood to live in.
For our local recommendations, please view our guidebook for our favorite places and personal recommendations!
Entire space is included in this rental. Please, make yourself at home.
– No shoes in the house
– Quiet hours begins at 10pm
– All guests must verify their identify with AirBnB via airbnb.com/verify
– All reservations must indicate an accurate number of people who will be staying in the townhome. Only the numbers of guests indicated can stay the night. Additional guests will be subject to $100 per person upon host approval only.
– We only allow dogs in our home as many of our guests have cat allergies. There will be a one-time pet cleaning fee of $50 per dog which will be requested through Airbnb.
– If your stay is more than 3 weeks, we do have a policy of sending a cleaner in the middle of your stay, at the time of your choosing, free of charge, to maintain the townhome.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $250.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $140
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Single Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Paid parking off premises
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wide doorway
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes