Walk to Space Needle | 3BR/3BA Home w Views!718 3rd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
About this listing
Enjoy a warm, bright and comfortable townhome with three bedrooms. each with its own bathroom for comfort and privacy! Just one block to Seattle center, tons of restaurants, cafe, and multiple bus options! Walker and biker’s paradise! Excellent location making it easy for you to explore local-famous, Queen Anne’s rich architecture, and all the neighborhood has to offer! Live like a local!
7 mins walk to Climate Pledge Arena where you can catch a concert, ice hockey or a basketball game
8 mins walk to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
10 mins walk to Space Needle
13 mins walk to Seattle’s view point- Kerry Park
5 – 8 mins drive to Amazon Spheres
8 – 10 mins drive to Pike Place Market, Downtown & Capitol Hill
This is a 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom townhome with rooftop furniture to enjoy the view!
While located in the heart of Queen Anne, the townhome complex is located off to a side street away from the main road, ensuring a quiet stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high end stainless steel kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, serving ware, spices, coffee & tea
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
FIRST FLOOR (lower): bedroom (queen bed), office desk & chair, full bath, washer & dryer, heating only, portable tower fan
SECOND FLOOR (main): kitchen, living room, smart TV, AC and heater
THIRD FLOOR: 2 bedrooms, one bedroom w/queen bed, ensuite bath and A/C, the other bedroom w/full bed, office desk & chair, heater only, portable tower fan and full bathroom in the hallway
One city-issued street parking permit available for use (Note: Queen Anne is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find. If you would like a guaranteed parking spot, there are some parking lots/garage nearby but they require payment. Park at your own risk.) Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Perfectly located minutes away from restaurants, shops and a short drive to Ballard, Fremont & downtown.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Queen Anne is one of the most well-known and noteworthy neighborhoods in Seattle. The neighborhood is the site of the iconic Space Needle and some of the most magnificent views in Seattle. Tourists and locals alike visit Queen Anne because of its rich architectural history, local eateries, and compelling attractions.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $280.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $160
- Default bedroom
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Double Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes