Walkers Paradise! A/C in ALL BRs, Pet Friendly!Seattle, WA 98122, USA
About this listing
The ultimate walkers paradise – just next to Seattle University and minutes walk away from the hustle and bustle of Pike/Pine & Broadway where you can find vibrant streets of dining, cafes, shopping and nightlife. Also minutes walk away from Swedish Hospital, Harborview Medical Center and Virginia Mason Medical Center. Close to everything, yet tucked away on a quiet street and sidewalk!
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This three-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, spices, servingware, keurig coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms with queen beds on the second floor with shared bathroom. Master bedroom with king bed on it’s own level with ensuite bath. All bedrooms has it’s on dedicated A/C unit.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light, as well as room darkening shades for bedrooms
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
– One city-issued street parking permit available for use (Note: Capitol Hill is a densely populated area so street parking is first-come-first-served and depending on the time of day, can be hard to find.) Do note that the availability of the guest pass is dependent on whether or not the previous guest remembers to return the permit. In the event that the permit is lost, we will let you know as soon as possible.
FIRST FLOOR: Dining room, kitchen, living room with Smart TV (Netflix signed in)
SECOND FLOOR: 2 bedrooms with queen beds, bathroom
THIRD FLOOR: Master bedroom with king bed, ensuite bath and walk-in closet, laundry
FOURTH FLOOR: Rooftop deck with territorial views
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– One city-issued street parking permit within the designated zone will be provided. Street parking is first-come-first-served and can be hard to find. The city only issues one guest permit per residence so additional permits aren’t available.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Capitol Hill is the heart of Seattle – a prominent hub for food, music and nightlife. It is also an excellent neighborhood to live in.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $275.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $160
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes