Walkers Paradise, PetFriendly w/ Dedicated ParkingSeattle, WA 98109, USA
About this listing
This stunning craftsman-style home has peek-a-boo views of the city skyline & iconic space needle! Walker’s paradise with excellent public transit and biking options (see details below) yet off on a quiet street giving you privacy, peace & quiet. This townhome is unlike any other – spacious, no shared walls with neighbors, private backyard space and every bedroom has an ensuite bath! Bond with your group over a game of billiards in the game room!
12 – 15 mins walk to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & Facebook Westlake & Dexter
18 mins walk to Climate Pledge Arena where you can catch a concert, ice hockey or a basketball game
4 – 5 mins drive to Space Needle, Google & Amazon Spheres
8 – 10 mins drive to Apple Inc., Pike Place Market, Downtown & Capitol Hill
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This three-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– One dedicated parking spot just next to townhome (fits a sedan). Free street parking on public roads for additional cars
– Kitchen is stocked with stainless steel kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, keurig coffee & tea
– Living room with smart TV and Netflix already signed in
– Three bedrooms total, one on the first (lower) floor and another 2 on the top floor. All bedrooms have ensuite bath.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Futon for one as an additional sleeping option
– Booster and pack and play available for use
– Big windows with lots of natural light
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Fully fenced backyard with artificial lawn
FIRST FLOOR (lower): bedroom (queen bed), ensuite bath, walk-in closet, game room with billiard table and futon for one person
SECOND FLOOR (main): kitchen, living room, smart TV (Netflix already signed in), half bath, balcony
THIRD FLOOR: 2 bedrooms (one with queen, another with full) and ensuite bath, washer & dryer
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– Please note that the dedicated parking lot is fairly tight – a sedan should be able to navigate easily. Ample street parking is available though.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 6 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 7 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $260.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $170
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Pack ’n Play/travel crib
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes