Waterfront, Private Beach, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly!Camano, WA 98282, USA
About this listing
Enjoy our newly updated waterfront house that sits between Cama Beach and Camano Island State Park. Breathtaking views of Olympic National Park and less than 1 minute walk to the sand and water.
You can take a short walk on the beach to Cama Beach for fun kids activities, or a quick hike to Camano Island State Park.
2 single kayak, two paddle board, BBQ are all provided.
NO CLEANING FEE so what you see is what you will be charged. Transparent pricing!
The house has two levels. Upon entry, you will be amazed by the 200 degree view of the water. This is where the kitchen, living room, and dining room is at. There are two bedrooms on this floor. One has a queen bed, and the other has a twin size bunk bed. Bathroom and laundry room are also on this floor.
A generous size deck that let you gaze into the stars at night while relaxing your mind and body.
Downstairs is a big open space with a queen bed and pull out couch. We have three daughters who are 2-3 years old, so there are lots of toys to play with downstairs too.
We just connected Internet to the house. We also have an antenna for a few TV channels on air and provide some DVD for kids. Cellphone signal works all right in the area.
You can walk to the state parks or all the trails. The closest grocery store Elger Bay Grocery & Gifts is 10 minutes drive. They have most of the items you need. The restaurant there is also decent. If you plan to go to buy large amount of items or want more selections, please drive to IGA Market in central Camano Island. It is a 20 minutes drive one way.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Please note that there are about 30+ steps from the main road going down to the house.
– Please return the kayak and paddleboard to the fire pit area after use.
– Please shower before going into the hot tub. We are not responsible for any sickness or illness from hot tub usage. If you have any medical concerns, please do not use the hot tub.
– If you do plan on crabbing or getting clams, please make sure you have the proper license.
– Please do not put anything down garbage disposal. Please use garbage can instead.
– Please only use provided toilet paper for toilet since they are septic friendly
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 8 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit and charcoal grill is prohibited during the burn ban
The neighborhood is really quiet. The few houses between the two state parks are saved for the fortunate few. For hours, there won’t be any cars going by. Please respect the neighbors.
Walking to both state parks are highly recommended. That’s a fun actives we like to do as family. On the walk, we normally spot birds, seal, whales, and sometimes jelly fish on the beach.
Guess can use the entire house and the private beach access.
Please put dirty dish in the dishwasher and turn it on before you leave.
Please shower before going to hot tub.
Please pick up your dog poop.
Please don’t put anything down garbage disposal. Please use garbage can instead.
Please only use provided toilet paper for toilet since they are septic friendly.
We love dogs. We welcome pets! Pet fee will be $15 per pet / night. Please let us know about whether you are bringing your furry friend at booking.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $259.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- BBQ grill
- Beach Front
- Beach View
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dvd player
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Mountain view
- Near Ocean
- Ocean Front
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Sea view
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes