Ballard Retreat – Mins to the heart of Ballard!Seattle, WA 98107, USA
About this listing
Enjoy this cozy, bright and comfortable townhome with three bedrooms. 2 bedrooms on the top floor has vaulted ceilings! Large and spacious kitchen. Walk to the heart of Ballard where there’s lots of dining, shopping and grocery options. This place is perfect for families, group travelers and multi-generational groups.
Update: One portable A/C in 3rd floor bedrooms and desktop portable AC in 1st floor bedroom newly added for use to beat the Seattle summer heat 🙂
FULL DISCLOSURE: Strictly no parties or events in this home. Quiet hours are 10pm – 8am.
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome. The entire home is about 1300 sqft.
FIRST FLOOR: 1 bedroom with full-size bed, access to fully-fenced backyard with outdoor furniture, garage (not available for guest use except for emergency access to electric panel/furnace). Now with desktop portable AC!
SECOND FLOOR: Living room with Smart TV, dining room, kitchen, full bath (shower + toilet), small balcony.
THIRD FLOOR: 2 bedrooms with queen size bed and vaulted ceilings, bathroom with double sinks and bathtub, washer & dryer. Now with one portable AC!
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– The garage is not part of the rental hence no parking in the garage and guests are not allowed to park in front of the garage. There is free street parking available.
– There is no A/C in the house, only wall heaters provided in every room and living room.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Guest will have access to the entire townhome with private entrance, except for the garage. The garage cannot be used for parking and no parking is allowed in front of the garage. It is not part of the rental, only permitted for emergency access to electric panel or furnace when necessary. There is free street parking available.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Townhouse
- per night: $230.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $150
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat smooth pathway to front door
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes