Cozy rustic cabin with hot tub & AC! Pet Friendly!136 Crescent Beach Dr, Packwood, WA 98361, USA
About this listing
Step into our cozy, warm and rustic cabin – a perfect home base while you explore everything that Packwood has to offer! Close to Mt Rainier National Park, White Pass Ski Area, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, and more! Or stay in and enjoy a relaxing getaway at our cozy cabin with A/C, hot tub and fire pit.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
On stepping into Chester’s Cabin, you will immediately experience the warmth of this sparkling clean ~1000sqft cabin with its high ceilings, rustic wood panelling, cabin decor, cozy fireplace and spacious kitchen. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms on the main floor, each with queen beds, and a loft with 2 twin beds. There are 2 bathrooms, both on the main floor. Year-round hot tub for your enjoyment in the backyard.
》High quality mattress, pillows and linens for comfortable sleeping
》Cozy wood fireplace with firewood provided
》A/C in the living room that has both heating and cooling. Lots of additional heating/cooling options with through-wall fans and portable fans and heaters for each space
》Year-round hot tub to relax sore muscles
》Smart Roku TV in the living room with Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus and ESPN already logged in. DVD player with a selection of DVDs available.
》Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machine, ground coffee machine, dinnerware, silverware, drinkware, cookware and servingware
》Firepit with firewood provided and deck chairs
》Propane BBQ grill with picnic table on the front patio
》On-site washer & dryer for all your laundry needs
MAIN FLOOR: 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, laundry room
LOFT: Open bedroom with 2 twin beds
BACKYARD: Year-round hot tub with fire pit and chairs
FRONT PATIO: Propane BBQ grill with picnic outdoor table
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit and charcoal grill is prohibited during the burn ban
Guests will have access to the entire home.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Cabin
- per night: $200.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $155
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Single Bed
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dvd player
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes