Lakefront & hot tub! Pet friendly231 Paradise Dr, Ashford, WA 98304, USA
About this listing
Enjoy the serene beauty of the countryside with all the comforts of a modern home in this perfect retreat. Spacious 2BR/1BA Updated Rambler on a Large Lot. Relax on the back deck, soaking in the hot tub while watching the deer and elk come through. Small lake in your backyard is connected to the Big Creek nearby!Many great hiking trails and outdoor activities, access to the community lake, 8 minutes from the entrance of Mt. Rainier National park. Your perfect getaway home awaits!2
Update: All construction noises are gone, and new fence was installed on July, 2022 for more privacy, enjoy!
A cozy cabin near the great Mt.Rainier, with plenty of natural! Deers run through the backyard every morning! Sitting in the hot tub and listening to the murmur of the river…, Nature calls! retreat to this getaway!
Once you’ve entered Paradise Estates, look out for the only red cabin by the waterfront. Our front yard easily fits 5-6 cars, and plenty of parking spaces around.
The home has 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom and it’s a rambler with all rooms on one level. Master bedroom has a King bed; secondary bedroom has a full-size bed. Living room has a queen-size sofa bed. The house shares one bathroom with shower. Fully stocked kitchen & laundry room.
》High end furniture for your use and high quality mattress, pillows and linens for comfortable sleeping
》Year-round hot tub to relax sore muscles
》Smart TV in the living room with Netflix and Disney Plus already logged in.
》Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machine, ground coffee machine, dinnerware, silverware, drinkware, cookware and servingware
》Fire pit and deck chairs provided
》Charcoal BBQ grill with picnic table on the front patio
》On-site washer & dryer for all your laundry needs
The cabin is accessed by fully maintained roads all year around. There is no public transit nearby and is only accessible by car. Four-wheel drive is recommended in the winter. Tire chains are available for rent at local stores during winter.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 4 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 6 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Please shower before going into the hot tub. We are not responsible for any sickness or illness from hot tub usage. If you have any medical concerns, please do not use the hot tub.
– Cellphone: cellphone signal is weak; you are advised to enable wifi calling/texting if your carrier allows!
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit and charcoal grill is prohibited during the burn ban
Paradise Estates is a mix of full time residents, vacation homes, and other rental properties. It is a private community ~ 5 miles from the Nisqually entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park.
Guest will have access to the entire place.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Cabin
- per night: $195.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $100
- Bedroom 1
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Lake access
- Lake Front
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Outlet covers
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Single level home
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes