New & Modern 3BR! PetFriendly! Mins to Lake Union!Seattle, WA 98119, USA
About this listing
Brand new 3 bedroom townhouse in one of Seattle’s most lively, yet peaceful neighborhood of Queen Anne. The home is conveniently located next to Seattle Pacific University and is just minutes walk away from Lake Union, multiple bus options and biking trails, making it easy for you to explore local restaurants, cafes, Queen Anne’s rich architecture, and all the neighborhood has to offer.
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This three-bedroom townhome is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, spices, servingware, keurig coffee & tea
– Two bedrooms (one queen, another full-sized bed) on the second floor with shared bathroom. Master bedroom with queen bed on its own level with ensuite bath.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture
FIRST FLOOR: Dining room, kitchen, living room with Smart TV w/ AC (Netflix signed in)
SECOND FLOOR: 2 bedrooms with queen bed/full bed w/ wall heater, bathroom
THIRD FLOOR: Master bedroom with Queen bed w/ AC, ensuite bath and walk-in closet, laundry
FOURTH FLOOR: Rooftop deck with territorial views
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– There is not a dedicated parking spot provided. Street parking is free. Please do not park in the space behind the home since that belongs to the neighbor.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Queen Anne is one of the most well-known and noteworthy neighborhoods in Seattle. The neighborhood is the site of the iconic Space Needle and some of the most magnificent views in Seattle. Tourists and locals alike visit Queen Anne because of its rich architectural history, local eateries, and compelling attractions.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $255.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $150
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes