Spacious 3BR w Parking|UW & Children’s hospital6030 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
About this listing
Welcome to the cozy 3-bedroom home in Sand Point which is Seattle’s most distinguished neighborhood! Quick access to all the shopping and dining options at the popular University Village. Multiple parks and bike/walk trails are just minutes away!
– 1 min walk to Bus stop (line 75 & 79)
– 5-10 mins walk to Burke-Gilman Trail
– 2-3 mins drive to SeattleChildren’s hospital, Park and Ride
– 7 mins drive to Husky Stadium, UW, University Village, UW Medical Center
– 10-15 mins drive to Wallingford
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 6 guests and is ~ 1556sqft. This home is sparking clean, cozy, light-filled, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay in Seattle’s best neighborhood..
• Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, keurig coffee & tea
• All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
• Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
• Each floor has a set of desk and chair for office needs
• Extra monitor in the master bedroom for your use
• Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
• There is one dedicated parking spot in the yard.
Main level: Kitchen, living room with smart TV, dining room (AC provided)
SECOND FLOOR: 2 bedroom (Queen and Full size) , bathroom w/tub
THIRD FLOOR: 1 bedroom (King size), bathroom w/tub, Laundry area
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck
Perfectly located minutes away from restaurants, shops and a short drive to Wallingford, Fremont & downtown.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– There is some road noise that can be heard from inside the home. Earplugs are provided for those who are sensitive to noise.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
The University District is home to the University of Washington. Other than the beautiful college campus, the University District is filled with incredible dining options and interesting shops.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $235.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $170
- Default bedroom
- 1 King Bed
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Double Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes