Cozy A-Frame cabin with hot tub102 Kautz Pl, Ashford, WA 98304, USA
About this listing
Step into our cozy, warm and stylishly designed A-frame cabin just 8 mins from the Nisqually entrance of the Mt. Rainier National Park, the only entrance open year-round!
**Update: Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
Once you’ve entered Paradise Estates, look out for our stunning A-frame cabin sitting atop a small hill. Our driveway easily fits 3-4 cars. On stepping in, you will immediately experience the coziness of this cabin with lots of wood tones, a live edge kitchen island and large full-size sectional sofa that sleeps 2. The Smart TV has Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus and ESPN already signed in and ready for use.
Step out to our fully fenced backyard to high ceilings, skylights, a brand new year-round hot tub, charcoal grill, picnic table and Adirondack chairs surrounding a fire pit.
Head upstairs to our A-frame bedroom with vaulted ceiling, skylight windows, a California-king bed with luxurious mattress and bedding. We also have a cozy reading corner that converts into a single bed for larger families. Door to the balcony opens to scenic views of Tacoma mountains with many local-favorite trails.
Our spacious bathroom features heated floors, walk-in shower, double-sinks, plush towels and an in-unit washer and dryer.
FIRST FLOOR: living room, dining table, kitchen, backyard, bathroom.
SECOND FLOOR: master bedroom with Cali-King bed and leather chair that turns to a single bed, balcony
Our cabin is one of the few homes in the area with a back-up generator for use during power outages. Even during a power outage, you will still be able to have lights, hot water and use of the stove and fireplace.
The cabin is accessed by fully maintained roads all year around. There is no public transit nearby and is only accessible by car. Four-wheel drive is recommended in the winter. Tire chains are available for rent at local stores during winter.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– During Fall & Winter months, please note that there might be snow. During these times, we recommend having an AWD SUV with snow chains on hand.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscapers) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without the guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 2 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 5 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
– Use of fire pit and charcoal grill are prohibited during the burn ban
Paradise Estates is a mix of full time residents, vacation homes, and other rental properties. It is a private community ~ 5 miles from the Nisqually entrance of Mt. Rainier National Park.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Cabin
- per night: $215.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $100
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot tub
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Path to entrance lit at night
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes