Heart of Queen Anne|Spacious & Cozy 3BR/2BA Home715 W Wheeler St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
About this listing
Welcome to the cozy and spacious 3 bedroom home in Seattle’s most lively, yet peaceful neighborhood of Queen Anne! The 110-year-old Historical landmark Witness the entire history of Seattle and was completely remodeled recently to a modern standard. Enjoy a retreat in this charmingly remodeled craftsman-style home with walking distance to parks, restaurants, cafes, Queen Anne’s rich architecture, and all the neighborhood has to offer. Live like a local!
**New AC installed!**
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single family home, and the entire house is 1920 sqft.
– Kitchen is fully stocked with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, spices, servingware, Keurig coffeemaker with milk frother, French press
– Two bedrooms on the main level with queen size beds and one bedroom on the basement with a queen size bed
– Portable (but powerful!) ACs in main floor bedrooms and living room (3 ACs on the main floor, one fan in the basement).
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– A deck with comfortable outdoor furniture
– Park your cars on the street free of charge
– 3 portable AC is provided
MAIN FLOOR: Dining room, kitchen, living room with Smart TV and AC, 2 bedrooms with queen bed and AC, wall heater, bathroom with shower & exercise equipment
BASEMENT: Bedroom with queen bed, desk and chair, entertainment space, laundry room and bathroom with shower
Perfectly located minutes away from restaurants, shops and a short drive to Ballard, Fremont & downtown.
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– There is not a dedicated parking spot provided. Street parking is free but on a first-come-first-served street parking basis.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Pets: Well-trained pets are welcome at $50 per pet. Please let us know if you’ll be bringing your pet. Please note that we strictly do not allow pets on furniture including couches, throws, beds, pillows, and towels. Excessive pet hair/mess found on furniture and linens resulting in extra cleaning effort will be charged accordingly. Please do not leave pets unattended inside or outside. Please bring poop bags and dispose of your pet’s waste in outdoor bins.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Queen Anne is one of the most well-known and noteworthy neighborhoods in Seattle. The neighborhood is the site of the iconic Space Needle and some of the most magnificent views in Seattle. Tourists and locals alike visit Queen Anne because of its rich architectural history, local eateries, and compelling attractions.
The entire townhome is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a smart lock.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House
- per night: $265.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $180
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Patio or balcony
- Pets allowed
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes