Spacious Home w 3BR/3.5BA in the Heart of Fremont!Seattle, WA 98103, USA
About this listing
Enjoy this tastefully decorated and spacious townhome in the heart of Fremont! Two blocks from the hustle and bustle of Fremont Ave, yet tucked away on a quiet street, the best of both worlds! Relax on the backyard swing or enjoy the scenic views from the top floor balcony. 10 mins walking to the amazing Woodland Park Zoo, 4 mins drive to Fremont Troll, a Seattle favorite Theo Chocolate, Sunday Street Market and more!
Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you! **
This home has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, sleeps up to 8 guests and is 2,200 sqft. This home is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– A/C for the whole home
– 2-car garage, and free driveway parking and street parking
– The treadmill is right in the room for your daily workout routine
– Private fully fenced backyard with comfortable swings, plus three spacious balconies
– Fully stocked kitchen with high-end kitchen appliances, cookware, silverware, servingware, spices, blender, keurig coffee & tea
– Each bedroom has it’s own full bathroom with bathtub and shower
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet
– Big windows with lots of natural light
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
FIRST FLOOR: Entrance, access to garage
MEZZANINE: Laundry room with washer and dryer, one bedroom with queen bed & desk, treadmill, full bath with bathtub
SECOND FLOOR: Office, kitchen, living room with Smart TV, dining room, half bath (sink + toilet), access to backyard, deck, balcony
THIRD FLOOR: Master bedroom with king bed and Smart TV, luxurious ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks, shower, bathtub, walk-in closet, another bedroom with queen beds, full bathroom with bathtub, balcony
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– The regular nightly rate covers 6 guests. Additional guest fees are $25 per person per night, up to a maximum of 8 guests. Please indicate an accurate number of guests.
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Indie shops and hip bars pack this bohemian neighborhood on the north bank of the canal. Quirky outdoor sculptures include the gigantic Fremont Troll, lurking under the Aurora Bridge, and the towering Fremont Rocket. Arty residents and tech workers hang out in the area’s eclectic eateries. The Fremont Sunday Market has art, antiques and food trucks. Cyclists and walkers explore the canalside Burke-Gilman Trail.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House, Townhouse
- per night: $280.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $180
- Air conditioning
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Children’s books and toys
- Children’s dinnerware
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Garden or backyard
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Hot water
- Indoor fireplace
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Smoke detector
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Towels provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes