Spacious townhome, free parking and view rooftopSeattle, WA 98103, USA
About this listing
A modern townhome, tastefully designed and furnished. TVs in bedrooms. Laptop friendly work space with wireless charging. Smart home feature for your convenience! Spacious private rooftop with BBQ grill & dining space to take in the breathtaking view of the water, the city and Mt.Rainier. Free parking included!
Book this home while availability lasts, for the Fremont Solstice Parade, and enjoy 4th of July fireworks in Lake Union right from the rooftop deck!
Dear guests, we want to assure you that our team takes your health and safety as our #1 priority. We have implemented rigorous cleaning processes, in line with CDC recommendations, to ensure that your stay is not just comfortable and safe but also sanitary. We look forward to hosting you!
This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 6 guests and is 1,450 sqft. This home is sparkling clean, cozy, light-filled, well-stocked and tastefully designed to ensure a great stay.
– Kitchen is stocked with high-end kitchen appliances.
– All beds are outfitted with high quality mattresses, linens and a comfortable duvet.
– Floor to ceiling window with lots of natural light but also with room darkening shades ensuring a great night sleep.
– Onsite washer and dryer for your laundry needs
– Rooftop patio with comfortable outdoor furniture for an al fresco experience
– Stunning views of Mt. Rainier, Downtown Seattle and Lake Union!
– Location: Quirky cafes, tech offices, yoga studios, bus line, fabulous eateries, parks, lakes. You can’t go wrong with Fremont!
FIRST FLOOR: main entrance, bedroom with queen bed, bathroom with shower, heating only
SECOND FLOOR: kitchen, dining, living room, AC
THIRD FLOOR: master bedroom with queen bed, guest bedroom with queen bed, AC and working space. 1 bathroom with shower shared between both bedrooms.
FOURTH FLOOR: rooftop deck
**Additional Info About the Home**
– This is a townhome and is not handicap friendly. Guests have to be very comfortable with stairs as there are multiple stories. See above for the floor-by-floor layout.
– We believe our home to be child and family-friendly but the home is not child-proofed. Please do not leave children unattended.
– Maintenance: Vendors (e.g. landscaper) may stop by to conduct work on exterior spaces. They will not be allowed in the home without guests’ prior permission. Also, there may be an active pest control plan which may include baits (e.g. ant bait) inside the home. They are usually placed where children and pets can’t reach them, but please do not leave pets and children unattended.
**About Fees & Pricing**
– We utilize dynamic pricing. This means that booking rates may increase or decrease every day. We do not honor yesterday’s pricing.
– We uphold our cancellation policy as we only have each night available to one group of guests. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your booking.
– One complimentary date change if your check-in date is more than 2 weeks away. No date changes otherwise.
– Strictly NO parties and events ($500 fine), NO pets, quiet hours between 10pm-8am, no smoking or vaping of any kind anywhere on the property including outdoor areas, no digital piracy, no shoes in the home.
Interaction with guests
Hosts do not live on site but will be available via messages to answer any questions guests have.
Indie shops and hip bars pack this bohemian neighborhood on the north bank of the canal. Quirky outdoor sculptures include the gigantic Fremont Troll, lurking under the Aurora Bridge, and the towering Fremont Rocket. Arty residents and tech workers hang out in the area’s eclectic eateries. The Fremont Sunday Market has art, antiques and food trucks. Cyclists and walkers explore the canalside Burke-Gilman Trail.
The entire home is included in this rental. Guest access will be granted via a door code.
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Check-in After: 04:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: House, Townhouse
- per night: $290.00
- Additional guests: $25.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $160
- Air conditioning
- BBQ grill
- Bed linens
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Dryer in common space
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Family/kid friendly
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free parking on premises
- Free parking on street
- Hair dryer
- High touch surfaces disinfected
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Long term stays allowed
- Luggage dropoff allowed
- Mountain view
- Patio or balcony
- Private entrance
- Room-darkening shades
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Water View
- Wireless Internet
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes